This is raw high quality clear polyester covering film. There is no adhesive on it.
Sold by the sheet, a quantity of "one" (1) gets you one sheet of film 24" x 36", a quantity of "two" (2) gets you two sheets of film 24" x 72" etc.
Film is folded and shipped flat in a plastic bag.
Normal installation procedure is as follows:
1. This film is normally "wrinkled", unpackage your film, form into a ball with your fingers, repeatedly compressing and releasing many times until a uniform "wrinkle" pattern is formed in the film. This provides a uniform surface finish free of small wrinkles or other defects, helps prevent the film from resonating with airframe vibrations, and provides additional visibility by reducing the transparency of this very clear film.
2. Film is slightly stretched and taped flat on a very smooth and very clean surface.
3. Airframe parts are lightly misted with 3M Super 77 spray adhesive, and then immediately place sticky side down on the taped down film.
4. Airframe parts are trimmed at their perimeter with a fresh #11 hobby knife on a self healing mat.
5. Film can be painted before or after installation.