4gram 1S PRO-BRICK Power Combo 1 Servo DSMX DSM2 Brushless 5 amp ESC 5 ch
BUNDLE AND SAVE! Buzzard Models' power combos offer a true plug and play system matched to Buzzard Models airframes. We've taken the guess-work out of finding the perfect balance of performance, quality, and prices.
The 4gram PRO-BRICK Power Combo features a recent breakthrough in micro all-in-one receiver/servo/ESC “bricks” from Crossover-rx ,the MXL-RX62E. It is based on the popular and proven MXL-RX62H, but adds a 5A/1S brushless ESC. Early linear servos were slow and didn’t always center well, but years of refinement show up in the linear servos on these receivers, these are fast and precise. The second most important part about the 4 gram pro-brick power combo is the Happymodel EX1103-6000kv brushless outrunner motor, which is of unmatched quality and performance. Paired with a common GWS style 5x3 prop, this combo yields an impressive 60 grams of static thrust. The best part is that all of the components are plug and play, no soldering, or figuring out what plugs or adapters you need. Also, the all-in-one bricks eliminate a lot of messy, heavy, and draggy wires. Available in SFHSS, DSMX/DSM2, FRSKY-D16, or FRSKY-D8 protocols.
This power combo is set up to run on 130-220mAh 1S Lipo batteries with eflite compatible Molex Picoblade UMX 1.25mm plug
4gram PRO-BRICK Power Combo Includes:
Lectron Pro 3.7V 160mAh 25C LiPo Battery 2-Pack w/Molex Picoblade 1.25mm Ultra Micro Connector
GWS EP-5030 5x3 DD prop black 4mm bore 127x76
60 grams thrust @ 2.8 amp, 9.6 watts, 3.5 volts, GWS 5030 prop
48 grams thrust @ 2.2 amp, 7.6 watts, 3.5 volts, Gemfan 4024
The receiver will enter the binding mode automatically after power is applied and it doesn’t receive a transmitter signal for 15 seconds. This is indicated by the slow flashing blue LED light changing to a rapid flash. The receiver is now in the binding mode, complete the binding operation according to your transmitter’s binding instructions.
1. Start the process by connecting the motor to the receiver, please remove all props.
2. Turn transmitter (tx) on.
3. Advance throttle to full.
4. Apply power to the receiver, the receiver will cause the motor to beep out a tune, wait for it to end, (approx 5 sec) max throttle is now calibrated.
5. Pull the throttle back all of the way, this calibrates the minimum throttle. The motor will now beep out another tune and end with one low and one high tone beep, calibration is now complete, and the ESC is armed.
The TELEM function monitors battery voltage, receiver working voltage, signal strength, as well as working temperature in real time.
NOTE: The effective control range of the TELEM function depends on the transmitter, it is quite often that the working range of the receiver is far more than TELEM function effective range.
SR3X is a 3 axis flight stabilization system specially for fixed wing model airplanes. SR3X is controllable from the transmitter and has three working modes: off, low sensitivity, and high sensitivity. The default is for the mode selection to occur on channel 5. The stabilization mode is indicated on the receiver by a blue LED with the following indications: off, on steady (stabilization medium), flashing (stabilization high). If your transmitter only has a two position switch, you will have to allocate CH5 to a three position switch to use all three settings. Using the Crossover-RX USB Configuration Tool, you can select many additional options for the initial setup including horizontal or vertical mounting, differential thrust, aircraft configuration (flying wing, v-tail, etc.), and also mode selection channel. Also adjustable from the USB Configuration tool is the sensitivity of the SR3X stabilization in all modes and all axis.
Crossover-RX SR3X USB Configuration Tool MXUSB-PG02
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool is a firmware update tool for Crossover-RX products. With the USB configuration tool and the GUI software (graphical user interface) found below, you can access many programming options and available firmware updates on various Crossover-RX products. The USB configuration tool is available with either a 3 or 4-wire M-BUS connection wire.
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool Instructions
- Install the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
- Open the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
- Insert the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool into any open USB port on the PC, the software should recognize it and display something like "USB-SERIAL CH30"
- Verify that the microswitch on the configuration tool is in the proper position, I for a 3-wire MBUS, II for a 4-wire MBUS.
- Before proceeding please verify the following conditions, you may cause serious damage if you do not!
- Verify that there is no battery connected to the receiver.
- Verify that the receiver is not connected to the transmitter
- Verify that there is not a large servo load, the MBUS circuit cannot handle a lot of power.
- Look at the diagram for each receiver to find which servo port is the MBUS port, other ports will not work.
- Connect the wire from the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool to the MBUS port on your receiver.
- Press the "Connect" button on the CrossOver-RX Tool software GUI, sometimes it requires more than one attempt to establish the connection.
- Remember to press save after making any changes!
- Press the "Disconnect" button before disconnecting the receiver.
Supported OS: WIN7-WIN11 X64
You may need to download the VC Runtime to run this application.