Crossover-RX AR6 Full Range 6 Channel Receiver +SR3X Gyro +Altimeter Vario +Telemetry
The Crossover-RX AR6XXXX-X- series receivers are a micro sized 6 channel full range receiver. Available options include a wide range of compatible transmitter protocols, SR3X 3-axis stabilization system, and altimeter telemetry.
- Size: 28.4*19.5*12.6mm (not including antenna)
- Weight: 7.0g (including antenna)
- Working voltage: 3.5 to 10V
- Many available protocols: Spektrum DSMX DSM2, Futaba SFHSS, FRSKY-D8, FRSKY-D16, Flysky AFHDS-2A
- Servo connectors: Standard JR style 2.54mm pitch
- Dual 15cm antenna
- Dual multi-function MBUS ports.
- Built-in barometer (for vario and altimeter telemetry functions).
- 14dBm LNA (signal booster for improved range)
- 20dBm PA (signal booster for telemetry range)
- Support SBUS and DSMX/2 data format output.
- 6 CH servo ports (up to 8)
- Programmable MBUS port function
- Programmable servo port (P1-P6) function
- Supports online firmware updates
- Supports GUI SR3X 3-axis stabilization function settings.
- Optimized Auto binding program
The TELEM function monitors battery voltage, receiver working voltage, signal strength, as well as working temperature in real time.
NOTE: The effective control range of the TELEM function depends on the transmitter, it is quite often that the working range of the receiver is far more than TELEM function effective range.
SR3X is a 3 axis flight stabilization system specially for fixed wing model airplanes. SR3X is controllable from the transmitter and has three working modes: off, low sensitivity, and high sensitivity. The default is for the mode selection to occur on channel 5. The stabilization mode is indicated on the receiver by a blue LED with the following indications: off, on steady (stabilization medium), and flashing (stabilization high). If your transmitter only has a two position switch, you will have to allocate CH5 to a three position switch to use all three settings. Using the Crossover-RX USB Configuration Tool, you can select many additional options for the initial setup including horizontal or vertical mounting, differential thrust, aircraft configuration (flying wing, v-tail, etc.), and also mode selection channel. Also adjustable from the USB Configuration tool is the sensitivity of the SR3X stabilization in all modes and all axis.
Crossover-RX SR3X USB Configuration Tool MXUSB-PG02
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool is a firmware update tool for Crossover-RX products. With the USB configuration tool and the GUI software (graphical user interface) found below, you can access many programming options and available firmware updates on various Crossover-RX products. The USB configuration tool is available with either a 3 or 4-wire M-BUS connection wire.
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool Instructions
- Install the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
- Open the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
- Insert the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool into any open USB port on the PC, the software should recognize it and display something like "USB-SERIAL CH30"
- Verify that the microswitch on the configuration tool is in the proper position, I for a 3-wire MBUS, II for a 4-wire MBUS.
- Before proceeding please verify the following conditions, you may cause serious damage if you do not!
- Verify that there is no battery connected to the receiver.
- Verify that the receiver is not connected to the transmitter
- Verify that there is not a large servo load, the MBUS circuit cannot handle a lot of power.
- Look at the diagram for each receiver to find which servo port is the MBUS port, other ports will not work.
- Connect the wire from the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool to the MBUS port on your receiver.
- Press the "Connect" button on the CrossOver-RX Tool software GUI, sometimes it requires more than one attempt to establish the connection.
- Remember to press save after making any changes!
- Press the "Disconnect" button before disconnecting the receiver.
Supported OS: WIN7-WIN11 X64
You may need to download the VC Runtime to run this application.