Brand Name: REDCON
Item Name: CM421 receiver
Dimensions (L xWx H): 29x16x7mm
Voltage Range: 3.6-10v
Antenna Length Main RX: 29mm
Preset failsafe system
Compatibility (Spektrum,JR,DSM2): DX6I,DX7,DX8,DSX7,DSX9 DSX11
- Put the binding harness into the Channel marked BIND. Next apply power to the receiver. Receiver’s LED should illuminate.
- To set fail-safe throttle and control surface positions, (minimum throttle and all control surfaces set to neutral is suggested). Press and hold the bind button of transmitter (LED will illuminate), Turn on the transmitter.
- Receiver LED will change from rapid flashing to slow flashing and a few seconds later when bind is accomplished the LED of receiver will illuminate solid. All fail-safes should be programed correctly now.
- Remove binding harness from the BIND channel. Restart the receiver by cycling it power off and turn on. All channels should function properly now. You may test fail-safe by holding sticks in corner, cycle transmitter on and off. Surfaces and throttle should return to your preset fail-safe positions.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2/X product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2/X product. The Spektrum and DSM2/X brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product.
3) Only one bind procedure is required on a new receiver. Repetitive binding provides no extra security. Always remember to remove the binding harness after successful bind is completed.
1x REDCON CM421 Receiver
1x Bind plug