Brand Name: REDCON
Item Name: CM421 receiver
Dimensions (L xWx H): 29x16x7mm
Voltage Range: 3.6-10v
Antenna Length Main RX: 29mm
Preset failsafe system
Compatibility (Spektrum,JR,DSM2): DX6I,DX7,DX8,DSX7,DSX9 DSX11
- Connect the binding harness to the channel marked BIND.
- Apply power to the receiver, LED should flash quickly.
- Set fail-safe throttle and control surface positions, minimum throttle and all control surfaces set to neutral is suggested.
- Select the DSM2 protocol in transmitter. Separate transmitter from receiver by a minimum of ten feet. Press and hold the bind button on transmitter, turn on the transmitter.
- Receiver LED will change from rapid flashing to slow flashing and a few seconds later when bind is accomplished the LED of receiver will illuminate solid. All fail-safes should be programmed correctly now.
- Remove binding harness from the BIND channel. Restart the receiver by cycling the power off and then on. All channels should function properly now. You may test fail-safe by holding sticks in corner, cycle transmitter on and off, surfaces and throttle should return to your preset fail-safe positions.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2/X product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2/X product. The Spektrum and DSM2/X brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product.
3) Only one bind procedure is required on a new receiver. Repetitive binding provides no extra security. Always remember to remove the binding harness after successful bind is completed.
1x REDCON CM421 Receiver
1x Bind plug