YEP 7A (1~2S) Brushless Speed Controller 0.7g
The 7A YEP is just a scant .7grams and is perfect for micro brushless multi-rotor applications and F3P competition.
YEP ESC series offers a super smooth linear throttle responce making them exceptional fixed wing and helicopter ESCs. The features offered in this ESC are only matched by the most expensive european brands at a fraction of the cost. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
YEP ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation. Although quality is a tag line mentioned by many manufacturers you'll notice the difference the moment you remove the YEP ESC from the box.
All YEP ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30° or Automatic timing
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cutoff.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
***This ESC comes with wires installed, there is a no wire version as well***
Max Cont Current: 7A
Max Burst Current: 10A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 1-2 cells li-XX or 3-6 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 11x20x3mm
Weight: .7g (without wires)
YEP programming card required to access the full suit of programming options.