Crossover-RX 5 Channel Micro Receiver w/Std Servo Plug +Telemetry
AR52 series receivers are a micro sized 5 channel receiver featuring full sized standard servo ports and a unique auto-binding system that is very user friendly. These are compatible with standard JR or Futaba style 2.54mm pitch 3P servo connectors. The V3.0 version of the AR52 adds an additional Molex Picoblade 2P male header on the circuit board, and a corresponding140mm wire set to provide the aircrafts main battery voltage telemetry. The other telemetry functions are signal strength and receiver main bus voltage.
1) Size: 27.5*13.0*9.2mm (not including antenna)
2) Weight: 1.91g
3) Working voltage: 4.2~9.0V
4) Optimized Auto binding program, Version 3.0 is currently only available in Spektrum DSMX protocol, but other protocols will be available soon.
5) Servo connectors: Standard JR or Futaba style 2.54mm pitch 3P servo connectors
This receiver is a short range receiver designed for line of site control of aircraft with an effective reliable range of 500 meters or less. The effective range of the telemetry signal depends on the transmitter, and quite often the working range of the receiver is far more than telemetry effective range.
1) Signal strength
2) Receiver main bus voltage
3) Input header measures external voltage 3.5-30 volts
All of the Crossover-rx receivers have a really awesome auto-binding function. The receiver will enter the binding mode automatically after power is applied and it doesn’t receive a transmitter signal for 15 seconds. This is indicated by the slow flashing blue LED light changing to a rapid flash. The receiver is now in the binding mode, complete the binding operation according to your transmitter’s binding instructions.