135NC is a Petrolatum-based soldering paste that contains a Resin and organic acid activator. The Resin helps protect the solder joint against corrosive attack, and the paste form ensures that the flux stays put until soldering. Unlike many paste fluxes, the No. 135NC does not contain any Zinc Chloride or Ammonium Chloride, thus making it a safe and effective choice for electrical and electronic applications.
- 2 ounce in a "hockey Puck" jar
- Superior fluxing ability with instant wetting.
- Contains No-Clean, Low Solids Flux
- Suitable for automotive, computer, telecom
- Compatible with Lead and Lead-Free Solders
- For rework and touch-up of SMT, SMD, and
through hole solder joints
- Residues are Non-Corrosive and Non-Conductive.
- Flux conforms to IPC-ANSI-J-STD-004, Type ORL0.
- This product is RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA