MA-RX42E-D+ DSMX DSM2 receiver built-in 5A brushless ESC TELEM
Ma-RX42E- series receivers are a micro sized 5 channel receiver, with built-in 5A 1S brushless ESCs. They feature a unique auto-binding system that is very user friendly. They also support Telemetry back to the transmitter. These are compatible with many readily available rotary and linear digital servos with micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch connectors. These receivers also have two pads on the pcb that can be bridged with solder to allow one channel to drive two servos (aileron).
1) Size: 22.5*12.0*6.5mm (not including antenna)
2) Weight: 1.25g (not including power cables or motor connector)
3) Working voltage: 3.3~4.2V
4) Supports double aileron servo mode (same-channel)
5) Built-in 5A 1S brushless ESC
6) Optimized Auto binding program (DSMX/2)
7) TELEM function: battery voltage, receiver voltage, signal strength, unit temperature
8) Servo connectors: Micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch
The receiver will enter the binding mode automatically after power is applied and it doesn’t receive a transmitter signal for 15 seconds. This is indicated by the slow flashing blue LED light changing to a rapid flash. The receiver is now in the binding mode, complete the binding operation according to your transmitter’s binding instructions.
Double aileron servo mode:
This function is for planes with dual aileron servos, it can simplify servo connection and transmitter set up. Bridge the two “P ports” with solder, there is a circuit diagram in the photos showing the location. This will operate CH5 to match CH4, with CH5 being automatically set to the reverse of the CH4 output.
The TELEM function monitors battery voltage, receiver working voltage, signal strength, as well as working temperature in real time.
NOTE: The effective control range of the TELEM function depends on the transmitter, it is quite often that the working range of the receiver is far more than TELEM function effective range.