Ma-RX62HE 7 Channel Sub-Micro receiver built-in 7A brushless ESC +TELEM
Ma-RX62HE- series receivers are a micro sized 7 channel receiver with built-in 7A 2S brushless ESCs. It features 6 independent micro JST-SH servo ports. Also a unique auto-binding system that is very user friendly. These are compatible with many readily available rotary and linear digital servos with micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch connectors. They also support Telemetry back to the transmitter.
1) Size:24.0*16.0*6.5mm (not including antenna)
2) Weight:1.85g (not including power cables and motor connectors)
3) Working voltage:7.4~11.1V
4) Built-in 7A/2S or 5A/3S brushless ESC
5) Optimized Auto binding program (DSMX/2)
6) Built-in DCDC buck circuit(2.2A/3.9V)
7) TELEM function: battery voltage, receiver voltage, signal strength, unit temperature
8) Servo connectors: Micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch
The receiver will enter the binding mode automatically after power is applied and it doesn’t receive a transmitter signal for 15 seconds. This is indicated by the slow flashing blue LED light changing to a rapid flash. The receiver is now in the binding mode, complete the binding operation according to your transmitter’s binding instructions.
1. Start the process by connecting the motor to the receiver, please remove all props.
2. Turn transmitter (tx) on.
3. Advance throttle to full.
4. Apply power to the receiver, the receiver will cause the motor to beep out a tune, wait for it to end, (approx 5 sec) max throttle is now calibrated.
5. Pull the throttle back all of the way, this calibrates the minimum throttle. The motor will now beep out another tune and end with one low and one high tone beep, calibration is now complete, and the ESC is armed.
The TELEM function monitors battery voltage, receiver working voltage, signal strength, as well as working temperature in real time.
NOTE: The effective control range of the TELEM function depends on the transmitter, it is quite often that the working range of the receiver is far more than TELEM function effective range.