MXL-RX62E V3.0 5 Channel Micro All-in-one Receiver Built-in 5A 1S Brushless ESC
The Crossover-rx MXL-RX62E series receivers are a micro sized 5 channel all-in-one receiver with built-in 5A 1S brushless ESC and two linear servos. It features 2 independent micro JST-SH 1.00mm servo ports, and a Molex 1.25mm pitch 3P port that is plug and play with our Happymodel line of brushless motors. All of the Crossover-rx receivers feature a unique auto-binding system that is very user friendly. These are compatible with many readily available rotary and linear digital servos with micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch connectors. There are also some protocols available with Telemetry back to the transmitter.
1) Size: 32.0x24.25x7.9mm (not including antenna)
2) Weight: 4.32g (including power cable)
3) Working voltage: 3.0~5.0V
4) Power cable approx. 90mm with Molex 1.25mm pitch UMX style ultra micro 2P plug which fits many 1s lipo batteries.
5) Motor connection Molex 1.25mm pitch 3P port that is plug and play with our Happymodel line of brushless motors.
6) Built-in 5A/1S DSHOT300 brushless ESC
7) Very easy Auto binding program, Many available protocols: Spektrum DSMX DSM2, Futaba SFHSS, FRSKY-D8, FRSKY-D16, Flysky AFHDS-2A, and HOTT coming soon.
8) TELEM function: battery voltage, receiver voltage, signal strength, unit temperature
9) Servo connectors: Micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch
The receiver will enter the binding mode automatically after power is applied and it doesn’t receive a transmitter signal for 15 seconds. This is indicated by the slow flashing blue LED light changing to a rapid flash. The receiver is now in the binding mode, complete the binding operation according to your transmitter’s binding instructions.
1. Start the process by connecting the motor to the receiver, please remove all props.
2. Turn transmitter (tx) on.
3. Advance throttle to full.
4. Apply power to the receiver, the receiver will cause the motor to beep out a tune, wait for it to end, (approx 5 sec) max throttle is now calibrated.
5. Pull the throttle back all of the way, this calibrates the minimum throttle. The motor will now beep out another tune and end with one low and one high tone beep, calibration is now complete, and the ESC is armed.
The TELEM function monitors battery voltage, receiver working voltage, signal strength, as well as working temperature in real time.
NOTE: The effective control range of the TELEM function depends on the transmitter, it is quite often that the working range of the receiver is far more than TELEM function effective range.
SR3X is a 3 axis flight stabilization system specially for fixed wing model airplanes. SR3X is controllable from the transmitter and has three working modes: off, low sensitivity, and high sensitivity. The default is for the mode selection to occur on channel 5. The stabilization mode is indicated on the receiver by a blue LED with the following indications: off, on steady (stabilization medium), flashing (stabilization high). If your transmitter only has a two position switch, you will have to allocate CH5 to a three position switch to use all three settings. Using the Crossover-RX USB Configuration Tool, you can select many additional options for the initial setup including horizontal or vertical mounting, differential thrust, aircraft configuration (flying wing, v-tail, etc.), and also mode selection channel. Also adjustable from the USB Configuration tool is the sensitivity of the SR3X stabilization in all modes and all axis.
Crossover-RX SR3X USB Configuration Tool MXUSB-PG02
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool is a firmware update tool for Crossover-RX products. With the USB configuration tool and the GUI software (graphical user interface) found below, you can access many programming options and available firmware updates on various Crossover-RX products. The USB configuration tool is available with either a 3 or 4-wire M-BUS connection wire.
Current Version: 2.0.0 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Unzip this file to install it on your PC.
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool Instructions
1. Install the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
2. Open the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
3. Insert the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool into any open USB port on the PC, the software should recognize it and display something like "USB-SERIAL CH30"
4. Verify that the microswitch on the configuration tool is in the proper position, I for a 3-wire MBUS, II for a 4-wire MBUS.
5. Before proceeding please verify the following conditions, you may cause serious damage if you do not!
-Verify that there is no battery connected to the receiver.
-Verify that the receiver is not connected to the transmitter.
-Verify that there is not a large servo load, the MBUS circuit cannot handle a lot of power.
-Look at the diagram for each receiver to find which servo port is the MBUS port, other ports will not work.
6. Connect the wire from the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool to the MBUS port on your receiver.
7. Press the "Connect" button on the CrossOver-RX Tool software GUI, sometimes it requires more than one attempt to establish the connection.
8. Remember to press save after making any changes!
9. Press the "Disconnect" button before disconnecting the receiver.
Supported OS: WIN7-WIN11 X64
You may need to download the VC Runtime to run this application.