MXL-RX62E V3.0 5 Channel Micro All-in-one Receiver Built-in 5A 1S Brushless ESC
The Crossover-rx MXL-RX62E series receivers are a micro sized 5 channel all-in-one receiver with built-in 5A 1S brushless ESC and two linear servos. It features 2 independent micro JST-SH 1.00mm servo ports, and a Molex 1.25mm pitch 3P port that is plug and play with our Happymodel line of brushless motors. All of the Crossover-rx receivers feature a unique auto-binding system that is very user friendly. These are compatible with many readily available rotary and linear digital servos with micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch connectors. There are also some protocols available with Telemetry back to the transmitter.
1) Size: 32.0x24.25x7.9mm (not including antenna)
2) Weight: 4.32g (including power cable)
3) Working voltage: 3.0~5.0V
4) Power cable approx. 90mm with Molex 1.25mm pitch ultra micro 2P plug which fits many 1s lipo batteries, JST-PH 2.0mm also available.
5) Motor connection Molex 1.25mm pitch 3P port that is plug and play with our Happymodel line of brushless motors.
6) Built-in 5A/1S DSHOT300 brushless ESC
7) Very easy Auto binding program, Many available protocols: Spektrum DSMX DSM2, Futaba SFHSS, FRSKY-D8, FRSKY-D16, Flysky AFHDS-2A, and HOTT coming soon.
8) TELEM function: battery voltage, receiver voltage, signal strength, unit temperature
9) Servo connectors: Micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch
The receiver will enter the binding mode automatically after power is applied and it doesn’t receive a transmitter signal for 15 seconds. This is indicated by the slow flashing blue LED light changing to a rapid flash. The receiver is now in the binding mode, complete the binding operation according to your transmitter’s binding instructions.
Throttle range calibration is automatic. You may need to lower your throttle trim all of the way down for the ESC to sense zero throttle.
The TELEM function monitors battery voltage, receiver working voltage, signal strength, as well as working temperature in real time.
NOTE: The effective control range of the TELEM function depends on the transmitter, it is quite often that the working range of the receiver is far more than TELEM function effective range.