Crossover-RX SR3X USB Configuration Tool MXUSB-PG02
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool is a firmware update tool for Crossover-RX products. With the USB configuration tool and the GUI software (graphical user interface) found below, you can access many programming options and available firmware updates on various Crossover-RX products. The USB configuration tool is available with either a 3 or 4-wire M-BUS connection wire.
Current Version: 2.0.0 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Unzip this file to install it on your PC.
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool Instructions
1. Install the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
2. Open the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
3. Insert the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool into any open USB port on the PC, the software should recognize it and display something like "USB-SERIAL CH30"
4. Verify that the microswitch on the configuration tool is in the proper position, I for a 3-wire MBUS, II for a 4-wire MBUS.
5. Before proceeding please verify the following conditions, you may cause serious damage if you do not!
-Verify that there is no battery connected to the receiver.
-Verify that the receiver is not connected to the transmitter.
-Verify that there is not a large servo load, the MBUS circuit cannot handle a lot of power.
-Look at the diagram for each receiver to find which servo port is the MBUS port, other ports will not work.
6. Connect the wire from the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool to the MBUS port on your receiver.
7. Press the "Connect" button on the CrossOver-RX Tool software GUI, sometimes it requires more than one attempt to establish the connection.
8. Remember to press save after making any changes!
9. Press the "Disconnect" button before disconnecting the receiver.
Supported OS: WIN7-WIN11 X64
You may need to download the VC Runtime to run this application.