More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious peformance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!
Unfortunately with other big brands; numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged. Rest assured, TURNIGY nano-techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance!
Voltage: 2S1P / 2 Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 25C Constant / 40C Burst
Weight: 31g (including wire & plug)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: JST
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.