AR3201G V1.0 6 Channel Micro Receiver with SR3X Stabilization Dual 5A 1S Brushed ESC +Telemetry
The Crossover-RX AR3201G series receivers are a micro sized 6 channel receiver featuring built-in dual 5A 1S brushed ESCs and the SR3X 3 axis flight stabilization system. It features 4 independent micro JST-SH 1.00mm servo ports, and a 4P M-BUS port. Included loose are two Molex 1.25mm male 2p motor connectors with optional soldering available. All of the Crossover-rx receivers feature a unique auto-binding system that is very user friendly. These are compatible with many readily available rotary and linear digital servos with micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch connectors.
1) Built-in dual 5A/1S brushed ESC
2) Size: 22x16x6mm (not including antenna)
3) Weight: 1.5g (including power cable)
4) Working voltage: 3.3~5.0V
5) DCDC-5V/1A BEC boosting power for servos
6) Motor connection Molex 1.25mm pitch male 2P ports are included loose, soldering available.
7) No power wire is included but optional wires available installed.
8) Very easy Auto binding program, Many available protocols: Spektrum DSMX DSM2, Futaba SFHSS, FRSKY-D8, FRSKY-D16, Flysky AFHDS-2A, and HOTT coming soon.
9) TELEM function: battery voltage, receiver voltage, signal strength, unit temperature
10) Servo connectors: Micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch
The receiver will enter the binding mode automatically after power is applied and it doesn’t receive a transmitter signal for 15 seconds. This is indicated by the slow flashing blue LED light changing to a rapid flash. The receiver is now in the binding mode, complete the binding operation according to your transmitter’s binding instructions.
Throttle range calibration is easy, simply startup the receiver with the TX at maximum throttle, this establishes the max throttle, and then pull the throttle back which establishes the minimum throttle. Calibration is now complete. You may need to lower your throttle trim all of the way down for the ESC to sense zero throttle.
The TELEM function monitors battery voltage, receiver working voltage, signal strength, as well as working temperature in real time.
NOTE: The effective control range of the TELEM function depends on the transmitter, it is quite often that the working range of the receiver is far more than TELEM function effective range.
SR3X is a 3 axis flight stabilization system specially for fixed wing model airplanes. SR3X is controllable from the transmitter and has three working modes: off, low sensitivity, and high sensitivity. The default is for the mode selection to occur on channel 5. The stabilization mode is indicated on the receiver by a blue LED with the following indications: off, on steady (stabilization medium), flashing (stabilization high). If your transmitter only has a two position switch, you will have to allocate CH5 to a three position switch to use all three settings. Using the Crossover-RX USB Configuration Tool, you can select many additional options for the initial setup including horizontal or vertical mounting, differential thrust, aircraft configuration (flying wing, v-tail, etc.), and also mode selection channel. Also adjustable from the USB Configuration tool is the sensitivity of the SR3X stabilization in all modes and all axis.
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool:
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool is a firmware update tool for Crossover-RX products. With the USB configuration tool and the GUI software (graphical user interface) found below, you can access many programming options and available firmware updates on various Crossover-RX products. The USB configuration tool is available with either a 3 or 4-wire M-BUS connection wire.
CrossOver-RX Configuration Tool Instructions
- Install the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
- Open the CrossOver-RX Tool software.
- Insert the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool into any open USB port on the PC, the software should recognize it and display something like "USB-SERIAL CH30"
- Verify that the microswitch on the configuration tool is in the proper position, I for a 3-wire MBUS, II for a 4-wire MBUS.
- Before proceeding please verify the following conditions, you may cause serious damage if you do not!
- Verify that there is no battery connected to the receiver.
- Verify that the receiver is not connected to the transmitter
- Verify that there is not a large servo load, the MBUS circuit cannot handle a lot of power.
- Look at the diagram for each receiver to find which servo port is the MBUS port, other ports will not work.
- Connect the wire from the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool to the MBUS port on your receiver.
- Press the "Connect" button on the CrossOver-RX Tool software GUI, sometimes it requires more than one attempt to establish the connection.
- Remember to press save after making any changes!
- Press the "Disconnect" button before disconnecting the receiver.
Supported OS: WIN7-WIN11 X64
You may need to download the VC Runtime to run this application.