Ma-RX42 5 Channel Micro Receiver Built-in 5A 1S Brushed ESC
Ma-RX42 series receivers are a micro sized 5 channel receiver with built-in 5A 1S Brushed ESC. It features 4 independent micro JST-SH servo ports. Also a unique auto-binding system that is very user friendly. These are compatible with many readily available rotary and linear digital servos with micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch connectors. These receivers also have two pads on the pcb that can be bridged with solder to allow one channel to drive two servos (aileron). They also support Telemetry back to the transmitter.
1) Size: 22.5x12.0x6.5mm (not including antenna)
2) Weight: 0.95g (not including power cables and motor connectors)
3) Working voltage: 3.0~5.0V
4) Supports double aileron servo mode (same-channel)
5) Built-in 5A/1S brushd ESC (Use of onboard ESC is optional, will support external brushless ESC)
6) You don't have to use the onboard ESC, you can simply plug an ESC into the throttle port.
7) Very easy Auto binding program, Many available protocols: Spektrum DSMX DSM2, Futaba SFHSS, FRSKY-D8, FRSKY-D16, Flysky AFHDS-2A
8) TELEM function: battery voltage, receiver voltage, signal strength, unit temperature
9) Servo connectors: Micro JST-SH 1.00mm pitch
The receiver will enter the binding mode automatically after power is applied and it doesn’t receive a transmitter signal for 15 seconds. This is indicated by the slow flashing blue LED light changing to a rapid flash. The receiver is now in the binding mode, complete the binding operation according to your transmitter’s binding instructions.
Throttle range calibration is automatic. You may need to lower your throttle trim all of the way down for the ESC to sense zero throttle.
Dual aileron servo mode:
Default on this receiver is dual aileron servo mode, you can turn off the dual aileron servo mode by bridging the two “P ports” as seen on the circuit diagram picture, then AIL2 will be set as AUX2 output. This function is for planes with dual aileron servos, it can simplify servo connection and transmitter set up.
The TELEM function monitors battery voltage, receiver working voltage, signal strength, as well as working temperature in real time.
NOTE: The effective control range of the TELEM function depends on the transmitter, it is quite often that the working range of the receiver is far more than TELEM function effective range.